Are you looking for a quick and easy sweet treat to feed a bunch of kids, teenagers, and adults too? Kids love making and eating these one-bite goodies!! Older kids (and let’s face it, adults, too) love eating them as well. I grew up eating them and I think I turned out pretty good!
You can make them as mini muffins or use a regular sized muffin pan. If you use a bigger pan, you may need to take a bigger bite. They resemble a doughnut in texture and they are so fun to pop right in your mouth!
Now, go make a batch or two of these and enjoy!!
Sugar & Spice Mini Muffins
Bite-sized melt in your mouth goodness!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24 mini muffins 1x
- Category: Baking
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
2/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Grease mini muffin pan with baking spray.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Mix flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, 3/4 cup sugar, egg and milk in a medium-size bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, and stir till well combined.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/3 full of batter (no paper baking cups).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on the size of muffins).
- While baking mix remaining sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a bowl for dipping.
- Once baked remove immediately from pan.
- While hot dip each muffin in melted butter then roll in the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Eat and hide for later.
- You can use a regular muffin pan for this recipe, your muffins will just be slightly bigger.
- You can substitute coconut oil for vegetable oil if needed.
- I have also made with lactose-free butter and lactose-free milk. Still, taste great!